Sunday 29 August 2010

The Dikton Mk.4 - a Rhino APC conversion (Part One)

The Imperium of Man is massive, encompassing worlds of every type, from agri-worlds of sprawling hydroponic fields to hive worlds of unimaginable squalor to feudal worlds, ruled over by petty kings who worship the sky-god. Over these thousands of planets, you would have thought there would be more than one vehicle for transporting the bloody Imperial Guard, right?

Inspired by Dave Taylor's awesome trucks (below) and my abject lack of money, I was driven to convert a spare Rhino I had lying around into an alternative APC.


There will be fluffings for this I assure you, hopefully in the same style as something in an Imperial Armour book but here I humbly present to you the first parts of the Dikton Mk.4 - the front-plate and the turret.




Any suggestions/criticisms/abuse would be very welcome indeed, leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment